BERG Inground Talent Trampoline No Net
- Customer Reviews
BERG INGROUND TALENT (SPORTS SERIES)
The BERG InGround Talent is part of our sport series and offers an innovative solution for an inconspicuous placement of a trampoline in the garden. The top rail is equipped with special low feet and trampoline is firmly fixed to the ground with the supplied ground anchors. this trampoline is not only inconspicuous but also a very safe solution. The trampoline in only 20cm high which results in easy accessibility to the trampoline and the jumping does not take place high above the ground level.
- The trampoline is equipped with a green padding with a 17mm thick foam layer.
- The padding is 290mm wide which ensures a good protective overlap of the springs.
- the foam layer is made from water-repellent 'close cell foam'.
- The foam is covered on both sides by a water-resistant top layer of enforced 0.35mm thick PVC.
- A special frame net is stitched onto the skirt of the padding. This frame net is fixed to the ground with ground anchors to prevent objects from falling in the hole underneath the trampoline
- The frame of the Inground Talent is especially developed for installing trampolines at ground level and is equipped with 6 short legs.
- The frame is rust-resistant and contains a durable zinc-layer.
- The trampoline has solid frame of big tubes with substantial wall thickness.
- The durable jump mat is made from woven polypropylene.
- The loops for the strong metal spring eyes are thoroughly joined to the jump mat with no less than 6 rows of stitching.
- The Talent is equipped with the Goldspring Talent.
- The spring are completely galvanized with durable rust-resistant layer of zinc the covers the complete surface. Therefore both the inside and outside of the spring are coated.