BERG InGround Elite + Safety Net T-series
- Customer Reviews
BERG Elite InGround Trampoline
The BERG Elite InGround + Safety Net T-Series includes a trampoline and safety net. The top rail is equipped with special low feet and the trampoline is firmly fixed to the ground with the supplied ground anchors The products are extensively tested: the product combination is CE and TUV/GS certified, but also passed additional tests in the BERG test lab. The BERG Elite + Regular is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring system.
- The Elite + Regular protective padding is of high quality, not only the used materials are the high quality but also the fit and the design.
- The extremely strong and thick PVC top layer of the protective padding will last for years and has a good weathering resistance.
- The protective padding is 400mm wide, integrates seamlessly with the jump matand is provided with a 30mm thick water-resistant foam layer from 'closed cell foam'.
- The padding has a tight fit and the protective padding is attached to the frame with no less than 16 elastic bands.
- For extra protection a frame-net is placed in between the trampoline and the ground. This frame net is fixed to the ground with ground anchors to prevent objects from falling in to the hole underneath the trampoline.
- The frame of the Elite + InGround is especially developed for installing trampolines at ground level and is equipped with 8 short legs which are firmly fixed to the ground with anchors.
- The Elite+ is provided with T-series frame, consisting of 8 t-shaped clamps which are called T-sections.
- These T-sections connect the round top frame (top rail) to the legs (with patented system) which is in this way a very sturdy alternative for welding the frame.
- The trampoline has a solid frame of strong tubes with substantial tube thickness: a diameter of 42mm and wall thickness of 2mm.
- The durable jump mat is made from woven polypropylene.
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring system.
- The special Elite+ metal spring eyes are each connected to the jump mat with 2 loops. these are thoroughly joined with no less than 8 rows of stitching. this provides a very strong jump mat.
- The Elite+ Regular is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring system. This system consists of s large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristics for the trampoline.
- The BERG TwinSpring Gold (from the GoldSpring series) is used in the TwinSpring system.
- The BERG TwinSpring Gold is a long slender spring. The spring is completely galvanized with durable rust-resistant layer of zinc the covers the complete surface of the spring.
- Installing the spring has never been easier with the user-friendly installation system. The jump mat is equipped with 4 red spring-eyes and the round top frame of the trampoline has 4 locations that are marked red/ Place the spring in between the red locations of the top rail and the red spring-eyes to always install the jump mat properly.
- Easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance with a recognizable white hemmed entrance band.
- Attactive design of curved frame tubes that are connected inconspicuosly onto the T-section of the trampoline and fixed strongly due to two holds which guarantees optimal firmness during use.
- The top of the safety net is formed by a hoop (made of fiberglass tubes) to ensure the shape of the netting
- The safety net poles are equipped with design top caps that fix the hoop of the netting onto the poles.
- High quality netting material.
- The poles are equipped with a system of push-pins to firmly connect them together.
- Perfect protection of the poles due to the clean black sleeve filled with a thick foam tube.