Berg Elite range & Safety Net T Series - Please select Mainland UK delivery option
- Customer Reviews
BERG Elite Range & Safety Net T-Series
The BERG Elite + Regular + Safety Net T-Series includes a trampoline and safety net. The products are extensively tested: the product combination is CE and TUV/GS certified, but also passed additional tests in the BERG test lab. The BERG Elite + Regular is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring system.
- The Elite + Regular protective padding is of high quality, not only the used materials are the high quality but also the fit and the design.
- The extremely strong and thick PVC top layer of the protective padding will last for years and has a good weathering resistance.
- The protective padding is 400mm wide, integrates seamlessly with the jump mat and is provided with a 30mm thick water-resistant foam layer from 'closed cell foam'.
- The padding has a tight fit and the protective padding is attached to the frame with no less than 16 elastic bands.
- The Elite+ is provided with T-series frame, consisting of 8 t-shaped clamps which are called T-sections.
- These T-sections connect the round top frame (top rail) to the legs (with patented system) which is in this way a very sturdy alternative for welding the frame.
- The trampoline has a solid frame of strong tubes with substantial tube thickness: a diameter of 42mm and wall thickness of 2mm
- The frame is highly rust-resistant due the special double coating on the tubes. the tubes are first provided with a durable zinc-layer and then covered with a beautiful black powder coating layer.
- The durable jump mat is made from woven polypropylene.
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring system.
- The special Elite+ metal spring eyes are each connected to the jump mat with 2 loops. these are thoroughly joined with no less than 8 rows of stitching. this provides a very strong jump mat.
- The Elite+ Regular is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring system. this system consists of s large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristics for the trampoline.
- The BERG TwinSpring Gold (from the GoldSpring series) is used in the TwinSpring system.
- The BERG TwinSpring Gold is a long slender spring. The spring is completely galvanized with durable rust-resistant layer of zinc the covers the complete surface of the spring.
- Installing the spring has never been easier with the user-friendly installation system. The jump mat is equipped with 4 red spring-eyes and the round top frame of the trampoline has 4 locations that are marked red/ Place the spring in between the red locations of the top rail and the red spring-eyes to always install the jump mat properly.
- Easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance with a recognizable white hemmed entrance band.
- Attractive design of curved frame tubes that are connected inconspicuously onto the T-section of the trampoline and fixed strongly due to two holds which guarantees optimal firmness during use.
- The top of the safety net is formed by a hoop (made of fiberglass tubes) to ensure the shape of the netting
- The safety net poles are equipped with design top caps that fix the hoop of the netting onto the poles.
- High quality netting material.
- The poles are equipped with a system of push-pins to firmly connect them together.
- Perfect protection of the poles due to the clean black sleeve filled with foam.